Skate Rental and parking pass pick-up: On Tuesday September 1st between 5-7 PM at the Oval North Storage area:
o 5:00 – 5:30: Last names starting with A to D
o 5:30 – 6:00: Last names starting with E to L
o 6:00 – 6:30: Last names starting with M to R
o 6:30 – 7:00: Last names starting with S to Z
· Complete online Screening form for each person coming into the Oval: COVID-19 Screening
· Skate rentals are included in program pricing for all Youth & Intro groups.
· If Teens wish to rent skates, these must be paid for on RAMP prior to pick-up on September 1st.
· Bring a deposit cheque of $250 for skate rentals
· Parking passes must be paid on RAMP prior to pick-up
Awards for 2019-2020: A table will be set-up so you may pick up awards for the 2019-2020 season: Speed Skating Canada Pin program, Alberta Speed Skating Association badge program and season awards for best skater, most improved, best sportsmanship if you were not at the BBQ on August 28.
Clothing & speedsuits: A table will be set-up so you can order tracksuits, sweatshirts, slides and speedsuits.
Oval Skate Shop: Will be open from 5 – 7 PM.