Drop-In to Speed Skating
Come and drop-in on speed skating, one of Canada’s most successful sports at the Olympics!
To drop-in, please register 72h in advance:
- Click on the Register button to take you to RAMP Registrations
- Select: Fall/Winter 2019-2020
- Choose division: Drop-in coached or noncoached, and pick the package available to be purchased with the lowest number (i.e. Drop-in Fee un-coached 1)
- Send an email to our Registrar with the date you’d like to drop in, so the Olympic Oval – Guest Services are informed
- Send an email to our VC of Equipment if you would like to rent skates
What Should I Bring/Wear?
A helmet (hockey, snowboarding, ski)
Cycling helmets NOT allowed
Long sleeve shirt
Highly recommended are:
Knee pads (soft, volleyball)
Shin pads (hard, soccer)
Neck guard with bib (hockey)