Coaches are required to register online with Calgary Speed Skating Association.
Registration is a 3-part process:
RAMP, SSC-MMS and Online Waivers
Information on how to register is available on our REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS website page, shortcut link below:
If you are a new coach to CSSA you will need to create an account before you register online.
- Choose the “coaching” package. It is a zero dollar package.
- If you are skating in the Olympic Oval program, and are required to register with a club, then choose the “high performance membership”.
- If you are skating in a CSSA program, then choose the appropriate program, (and “family membership” if you are under 18).
- If you require a parking pass, choose the “parking pass” package.
- Payment for your package selections can be made online via Visa/Mastercard, or drop off payment at the office.
- Join the “AS – Associate Member” if you are only coaching with CSSA.
- Join the “HPM – High Performance Membership” if you are coaching and skating in the Olympic Oval Program.
- Join the appropriate CSSA program if you are coaching and skating in a CSSA program.
Coaches are required to complete the following waivers:
- Media Release Waiver 16-17
- Medical Form 16-17
- Membership Waiver
- Coach Code of Conduct (direct link required: https://app.waiverforever.com/pending/EtDVqLNdLi1423797547)
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.