As a coach you are required to complete the following steps upon your hire:
- Review and sign contract, signed copy will be retained in your personnel file and a copy will be returned for your files.
- Review and sign employee handbook acknowledgement form
- Review, complete and sign TD1 and TD1-AB forms
- Submit banking information for direct deposit
- Register online with Ramp Registrations and SSC-MMS, and complete required online waivers
- If you require a parking pass, please pay for it using our Ramp Registrations when you register as a coach.
You will be provided online access:
- Webmail – you will receive an @calgaryspeedskating.ca email address. Your login and password will be provided to you. Use this email when communicating with your groups.
- Timesheet – you will receive a login and password for the timesheet program. This online program must be used to complete your timesheet.
- Hours must be entered by the 18th and the 3rd of every month.
You will be required to submit:
- Valid police information check
- Valid CPR certification
If you require further instructions on how to access the above online programs, please do not hesitate to ask.
All questions or concerns please contact Janos Englert, Technical Director.